Lurking Place CM:
Lurking Place CM is a bare bones content management system. Developed in 2009 that is used to serve pages through the entire Lurking Place Studios family of sites.
- Allow for basic HTML pages to be created and skinned at a later point
- Not require content changes when a website theme is changed
- Allow for content to be moved seamlessly between multiple Lurking Place CM sites
- Allow dynamic use of content between two trusted Lurking Place CM sites
- Low CPU usage
- Ease of moving dynamic content to a caches file when load is high on a single content element
- Use stock webserver software so sites can easily be moved between servers with minimal setup required
- Support for automatic caching of database driven reports under high load
- Basic Support for content servers via SSL Tunnel
Minimal support is provided via E-Mail by Lurking Place Studios. Please allow 24 hours for response time.